Leasehold and Estate Management
HLM Property Management provides property, leasehold and estate management services.
With an expanding portfolio across the UK we have a wealth of experience working with major developers as well as a diverse portfolio. We've earned our reputation for perfectly placed agents with expert credentials and local expertise. We offer a comprehensive management service covering all aspects of Property Management.
Budgeting for any development is key to successful management. HLM Property Management also specialise in offering developers and freeholders advice on new schemes, as well as liaising with resident management companies, to ensure properties are managed efficiently and practically.
Our property managers make regular visits to the properties they manage to monitor the development. We use a digital inspection app to log site visits and copies can be provided to our clients. The property managers are assisted in their job by a team of administrators that can assist with routine matters and will be at your disposal during office hours.
We believe that communication between client and agent is essential. This is why we have launched an online platform ARLO (Assess Residential Living Online).
ARLO increases communication between Property Managers and residents. ARLO is like your virtual concierge - there to provide quick updates that save time and ease the pressures of modern living.
- You can use ARLO to share relevant news with fellow residents
- You can co-ordinate meetings on ARLO – minimising letters and phone calls
- ARLO provides an online voting system that gathers resident’s opinions on important decisions
- Issues can be reported to HLM via ARLO which means your site maintenance history is accessible any time.
- Be kept up-to-date on the status of maintenance & activities by checking ARLO
- Use ARLO to communicate important or urgent matters by smart phone & email
Confidence working with us
We are regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveys (RICS). Our staff, who are suitably trained and qualified, can give professional advice and guidance. All our Property Managers have a qualification from the Institute of Residential Property Management. Should something go wrong we do offer recourse to The Property Ombudsman Service (TPO).